Home

Thoughts and theories about random item drops and how to obtain the better items

pro_goalie30

Silly randomized items... :tsk:

On my first game(LS, normal leveling), I got no Jedi Master Robes.

Second game(DS, lvl 45), only one from Master Vrook.

But on my third game(LS, lvl 30-35), I got SIX Jedi Master Robes. :eek:

Originally posted by norwaymaster

ah well, since the pc version comes out here the same as xbox i might anyway ust buy it for pc:rolleyes: too bad about the xbox controller and sofa though..maybe i can move it in here:D

i guess I am one of the few people in the UK who have played TSL. Blablablabla (This part of the post has been removed. Please read the forum rules*) IMHO the game it much more suited to PC, and it looks just so much better and with Mods....But I have TSL running through a the Xbox High Def Cable output at 720p to a 46" Screen. Which rocks so bad. Plus I like the Xbox Controls, and I am so much more comfortable sitting on my Sofa for 10hrs than the chair in my room.

* edited by Darth333

Originally posted by Master Zalius

Yeah I never found any Jedi Master robes at all actually, I got a few Knight robes though

Yeah that's weird for me. On the game where I got six Jedi Master Robes, I only got one Jedi Knight Robe, yet in my first game, I got quite a few Jedi Knight Robes while no Jedi Master Robes.

I think that (depending on levels) those Jedi Knight Robes would have been Jedi Master Robes had I only been in slightly higher levels. :)

Archived