Home

locked storage room in jedi enclave

lockheed77

Spoiler Warning

No problems getting around inside the enclave and no problems finding the ...

wills or the bodies

, but I do have 2 loose ends.

First:

How do I get into the locked storage room in the enclave> The one mentioned in the datapad... I have been to the relay room but there is not muuch that I can do with the computer... help?

Second:

I have found the bodies and the will (did not forge it) and gave both to the security chief. He said I had to take up the matter with the "administrator" (which I uess is terena) but I have no dialogue options to pursue with her that will help me get the artifacts. Help?

Originally posted by lockheed77

First:

How do I get into the locked storage room in the enclave> The one mentioned in the datapad... I have been to the relay room but there is not muuch that I can do with the computer... help?

Overload the computer

Second:

I have found the bodies and the will (did not forge it) and gave both to the security chief. He said I had to take up the matter with the "administrator" (which I uess is terena) but I have no dialogue options to pursue with her that will help me get the artifacts. Help?

What do you mean by "security chief"?

Talk to Zherron or the Salvager merchant to finish the quest but I suggest you talk to Jordo first ( he is in a locked room in the enclave or if you saved him he is in the salvager's camp

Hmmm, i didn't think anything good would come of that. Everytime I did that kotor i just hurt myself. :)

and yes by security chief i did mean him, and I did "finish" the quest but it was my impression that there should be a way to claim the artificats that were being held by by the secuirty forces, was I wrong?

Archived