Home

Mira question [Spoiler]

Emwun

Is there anyway to get Mira to join your party if you have a slight dark side alignment? I don't want to have to stay neutral or semi light side just to get her to join my party. At what point does it give you hanharr instead of Mira?

Originally posted by norwaymaster

i was allso wondering about this, is it early on the planet? cause i want to go as much DS as possible, but i cant stand that wookie, and of course want to train MIra as a dark jedi:D

no, it's at the end of Nar Shadaa. but if Nar Shadaa is your 2 or 3rd planet, you have plenty of time to get as ds as you want .

Ok, i got her to talk about Nar Shaada and such after I took her back there. However the convo stalls when I ask her if i could show her how to feel the Force sometime. I also can't get her to talk about Hanharr. Any other clues on where I can gain influence with Mira?

• 3 weeks later...

DO you have to be on the Hawk or on any other planet besides Nar Shadaa for Mira to agree to letting you show her how to feel the force sometime ? I ask cuz right now I am at the 'spot' on Nar Shadaa and when I ask her to feel the force she denies me. Do I still need more influence ? I feel liek I have tried everything.

Convo option about growing up on Nar Shadda, what happened to the family, why she became a bounty hunter, & IIRC there should be an awareness/wisdom check & follow that dialog, she'll threaten to shoot you, walk away, go back to appologize, INF Gained. That should also open up the dialog about Hannhar with more INF Gained there.

Originally posted by FiEND_138

Convo option about growing up on Nar Shadda, what happened to the family, why she became a bounty hunter, & IIRC there should be an awareness/wisdom check & follow that dialog, she'll threaten to shoot you, walk away, go back to appologize, INF Gained. That should also open up the dialog about Hannhar with more INF Gained there.

Yikes, I STILL cant get it to work. Well at least I know that I have to look for this Awareness dialogue option but I never have it (could this be because my character dosent have a high enough wisdom rating or something?). Ok, so I loaded up a game at the end of GOTO's yacht before she is in my party, and I get up to and stuck at the same point. She tells me to keep my Jedi Training to myself :(

Someone please help.

Originally posted by FiEND_138

Yikes, I STILL cant get it to work. Well at least I know that I have to look for this Awareness dialogue option but I never have it (could this be because my character dosent have a high enough wisdom rating or something?). Ok, so I loaded up a game at the end of GOTO's yacht before she is in my party, and I get up to and stuck at the same point. She tells me to keep my Jedi Training to myself :(

Someone please help.

Take her back to the Ebon Hawk. You will get a dialogue option regarding her being restless and about How Nar Shadaa is a cesspit. From there you can tell her about the force and take her back out to the Promenade of Nar Shadaa, where you first felt the Heartbeat of the world, where Kreia explains how to Manipulate it to heal it. Take her there after you say maybe someday I'll show you (Regarding how to feel the heart of Nar Shadaa)

Ahhhhhhhh, ok, now I know why I cant get this to work. Supposedly you need an Awareness rating of at least 10 to get the [Awareness] dialogue option to come up. I dont have that, Im actually at level 1 (sorry, my character is a soldier).

Ok, Awareness is tied to wisdom, right ? So all i need to do is everytime I level up point points into wisdom correct ? Wasnt there some kind of 'glitch' that gave you unlimited XP in the caves on Korriban ? Anyone have a link to the thread ?

Archived