Home

KOTOR II Unlockable

Regan21286

Has anyone done this before? I haven't gotten there yet since I just got my X-box back from repair.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox/code/920194.html

The Cheat Node

The Cheat Node is a menu that can be accessed in the backrooms of the Jekk'Jekk Tar tunnels. Much like the galaxy droid from the original game, there are interesting features in this hidden menu. Some of them skip you ahead in the area, such as 'Skip to final final sequence', while others seemingly do nothing, such as 'Delete Mira'.

To access the Cheat Node, you need to climb out of the pit after defeating your opponent (Mira or Hanharr). Go through the door that leads out of the pit, after defeating the Ubese, then take the left most door. There is another door straight ahead of this where the Node is. Upon entering this room, defeating the 3 Ubese, and immediately after you defeat the last Ubese, you need to move your character to the wall directly opposite of the door and keep moving towards it.

If done correctly, your targeting reticule will go blue and select the wall for a split second. Hit A immediately. You are now in conversation mode with a Ubese who is beh ind the wall in the room with the Exit. You are now able to access the Cheat Node.

Contributed By: tankmaniac

Originally posted by Darth333

Yeah I did that a few weeks ago but it's useless for normal gameplay. You don't have access to cheats. It's more like a debugging mode where you can change some global variables and that's all.

What do you mean by Global Variables? what exactly can you change?

PS. Moderators or anyone. Is the site running very slowly (for the past coupla days), or is my Internet Connection just playing up? Often the page just doesnt load.

Originally posted by norwaymaster

can you just hurry and .."talk to the wall" while ur in combat mode, just skippings the ubese's`?

But you have to "talk to the wall" IN combat mode...and during this mode, you're targeted on an enemy almost all the time. So you would always be targeted on a Ubese, and not the wall.

Once you kill the last Ubese, you have to already be going towards that far wall. It becomes selectable while that last Ubese is dying and falling to the ground...

Archived