Home

Can't Find HK Chassis

McPurplesaber

hmm...

Let me think, You get the Vocabulator off the HK at Peragus, Then you get I think a Processor from an HK at Telos... T3 gets a part from the HK's In Vogga's warehouse on Nar Shadaa, and I think you can buy the Chassis from either the 1b-8d on Onderon, or Kodin on Nar Shadaa. Tough part to remember.

You can find the chassis on the remains of one of the HK-50s in Vogga's warehouse, but if you side with the mercenaries on Dantooine, and collect the HK part on Akherre's corpse (after buying the same one from his inventory) for some reason Kodin (on Nar Shadaa) will have the chassis. It sounds strange, but that's what I've observed after playing the game through quite a few times.

• 2 weeks later...

Vocabulator - From HK-50 on Peragus when you are forced to fight him and his 4 floating mines.

Control Cluster - On Telos surface, polar region. 3 HK-50's attack you and one has the cluster, or Dantooine from the droid merchant Akkere outside Koonda.

Processor - found on Iziz from the Droid Vendor outside the Cantina.

Chassis - these will be found on Nar Shadaa while playing as T3-M4 during his mission inside Vogga's Driod Warehouse. 3 HK-50's attack T3 and one has the Chassis.

This is a list of where you get the HK parts. The parts may or may not be different depending on which planets you visit first.

Goodluck.

Archived