Home

Hello! How do I play SWG?

dariknightsaber

Hi everyone, I am new as you might guess and was wondering what star wars galaxies is and how do I start to play on it? do i need to buy a game, how do i get hooked up online? how do I play?

I know i sound stupid, but I love star wars and kotor II and now want to try this but i am confused and can't seem to get any answers!

Can anyone help me out?

go to the store and buy star wars an empire divided for $30

expect to pay a monthly fee of $15

also, you better have 512 (minimum) to 1 gig of ram, and a good video card.

I just got into it this week, it's very addicting. Most of the things in the game won't seem like star wars if you haven't read the books (aka tales of the bounty hunters, and other short stories sw books as well as the xwing series those would help understand some of it lol) it also brings in alot of stuff from games such as battle for naboo and starfighter, as well as galactic battlegrounds (some of the creatures from that game are in this)

They're constantly updating it with little stuff, so i'd recommend having cable as well.

I have a great computer and internet via a lan T3 connection at my college. But I am not sure about my graphics card and was thinking about getting a new one, any recomendations, like one that is actually compatible with the game, lol???

And I have read a few of the books, but not many. But that's ok...

And what do you mean by cable?

Archived