Home

cheats

Guest no_one_important

Look.. there are people posting on this board that have played XWA since it came out. If we say there are no cheats.. THERE ARE NO CHEATS.

Second. There is a nice little feature on this board called "search" use it, and you could have had your question answered without resorting to flaming, registering BS, or informing everyone that your are a lazy idiot by asking about cheats.

I dont care how many sites you go to. Just becasue it is posted does not make it true.

Guest Wraith 5

And good sir...

If you would have just read the begining part of this topic you would have had your answer. You didn't start this topic you just add something, something that had aready been addressed!!!

And you should be glad that we just use gifs!!!

I am sure there are people out there that if you had pissed them off they would have tracked you don't and sent a real bomb to your house!!!!

So take a hint mr. double post newbie form the smilies and the gifs...

SHUT UP!!!

I'm not sure why you guys spend so much time and energy on this, other than it being a fave pet-peeve. Since we know there is absolutely nowhere in the game to type a cheat code you should just let them go crazy trying to find it!

They'll figure it out eventually if they have an ounce of common-sens... oh, I see. OOPS!

Oh yeah, that's why! DUH. Sorry, I wasn't thinking. biggrin.gif

As you were! wink.gif

[This message has been edited by edlib (edited June 23, 2001).]

Guest garyah99

Hey Wraith!! doing fine bud, how 'bout you??

And mattpitt, if that;s your attitude, don't let the door hit you on the way out!!

Guest Fondas

Instead of five seconds , it took 4 days !

...blame it on the faulty trigger... wink.gif

------------------

"No matter how pretty the bait,

a hook is still a hook !"

TZG+7

Archived