Home

Dar Lord on the cover of TSL

Darth Smaug

Depends on your definition of strong.

Each have their own strengths, their own weaknesses.

Nihilus consumes power and life through the force. he feeds on the force. People simply die in his presence. Sion is like unkillable. The Force has filled him completely and sustains him. If you ask which is easier to kill in the game... I'd say Nihilus, although Sion is a pushover too. They really could have made them stronger.

Not quite.

But close.

There is another you must face after your encounters with Nihilus and Sion. But who? Clues to the last Sith Lord are revealed along your way, but Sion pretty much tells you outright if you speak with him when you have the chance.

Its easier as a female in my opinion. But you are given dialogue chances between combat sequences during your final confrontation with Darth Sion inside Trayus Academy. During these Dialogue times, you can attempt to Erode his will and weaken him, making it even easier to defeat him. Also during the Dialogue he tells you about Kreia (Darth Traya) which sums up all your suspicions. That and Atton says Kreia is a Sith when you return to the Ebon Hawke after your last trip to Dantooine.

• 4 weeks later...

So basically you fight Darth Nihilus on a ship and then defeat him.You travel to Malachor V (Where Reven last went before he disappeared and go into the Trayus Academy(It was founded by Darth Traya, Darth Nihilus, and Darth Sion). You meet Sion and battle him, while he gives away the name of the last boss. THE LAST BOSS IS DARTH TRAYA! Also known as your companion Kreia!

The academy wasn't founded by the 3 sith lord in TSL. It belonged to the 'True' sith on the edge of their empire (like korriban). Revan found it during the mandalorian war and begun training sith (including the 3 sith lords). After Revan was 'captured' by bastillia Darth Traya took over.

Originally posted by starmark2k

The academy wasn't founded by the 3 sith lord in TSL. It belonged to the 'True' sith on the edge of their empire (like korriban). Revan found it during the mandalorian war and begun training sith (including the 3 sith lords). After Revan was 'captured' by bastillia Darth Traya took over.

I got the impression that Darth Traya was Revans master (Revan

had many teachers but she was one of them and apparently she

was the one who lead Revan to the dark side...) And Traya was

also Sions and Nihilus master...

Originally posted by starmark2k

I say that Revan used that academy to train Sith, and Revan is Traya's apprentice, but this was before she fell. Then the stuff happened. Traya fell afterwards and took over the Academy and trained Sion, and POSSIBLY Nihilus (though I doubt it, he seems to have enough Sith power without having to be trained) as well as all the Sith who become stronger VS people with stronger force connections.

Archived