Home

What is your character's name?

McCusto

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I go by Feagildin for all LS males, Durel for all DS males, with the surname Atani. These are all names I've derived from Elvish. :D

Feagildin= silent star spirit

Durel= dark star

Atani= human

For females i used to go with Tifa Lockheart :D , but now I go with Ashley. (My gf.);)

Originally posted by Feagildin

I go by Feagildin for all LS males, Durel for all DS males, with the surname Atani. These are all names I've derived from Elvish. :D

For females i used to go with Tifa Lockheart :D , but now I go with Ashley. (My gf.);)

Aww...

Anyways, Elvish you say.

I used to head a guild for Shadowbane, our capitol city was Ainur (Elvish for Holy ones) And we were allies with Eleador (Elvish for Land of the Enlightened).

I think I may still have a Tolkien Dictionary somewhere on my HD. Beautiful Language.

Originally posted by Feagildin

Feagildin= silent star spirit

Durel= dark star

Atani= human

let me guess, when you play as ashley, you play the darkside? lol

quoting atton: "When a woman falls to the darkside, it isnt good."

Originally posted by Zonzai

Do you have any idea how many people use Jaden Korr? (Not to offend those who do.) It's alot. At least you're the only Jedi in the galaxy named RasputinX.

As I said in my post,I've been using the name Jaden Korr for years,just unhappy coincidence that the same name was used in Jedi Academy.

My next TSL character will be Lucien Angelis,DS char

Archived