Home

What is your character's name?

McCusto

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I use the same names for KOTOR I and II, but I have an order in which I play these games:

1st: LS Male named Augustus Leto

2nd: DS Male named Tiberius Brutus

3rd: LS Female named Julia Octavia

4th: DS Female (haven't done yet on either game)

Who can guess the trend?!

Originally posted by Augustus_Leto

I use the same names for KOTOR I and II, but I have an order in which I play these games:

1st: LS Male named Augustus Leto

2nd: DS Male named Tiberius Brutus

3rd: LS Female named Julia Octavia

4th: DS Female (haven't done yet on either game)

Who can guess the trend?!

Maybe its all romance (italian/french/spanish/latin/portuguese) names or is it super-geek Dune names?

yep good names, and Dune is the best series ever. (Dont try to fight it you'll only make yourself look like an idiot.)

and even better is the fact that leto is the name of a greek titan, and y'all know how the romans took the greeks religion, so its all roman...

Originally posted by Xenocidal

yep good names, and Dune is the best series ever. (Dont try to fight it you'll only make yourself look like an idiot.)

and even better is the fact that leto is the name of a greek titan, and y'all know how the romans took the greeks religion, so its all roman...

YES! MY PLAN HAS SUCCEEDED! I HAVE TURNED THIS THREAD INTO A DUNE THREAD! Now... ALL OF LUCAS FORUMS! :lightning:

Anyway, yes, I agree, it is the best series in the world, and I also agree that Herbert's was the good one. I've read every single one except the Battle of Corrin. Xenocidal, I have just found my forum buddy!

lol your plan? it wasnt ONLY your plan ( i gotta start making a forum lord breeding program). And dammit all the dune book s I read were the original FH series, Butlerian Jihad (bought it on sale at chapters for only $7) and house harkonnen by BH.

Archived