Home

Force Sight?

Bobo

Originally posted by Venom750

How much influence do u have to gain for visas to teach you force and do you have to be specfic like DS or LS or male or female??

Not sure. Unfortunately the dialog tree is not easy to get to. It's buried inside another tree that's always there, so you have to just keep checking back. At some point, you'll notice that you have a new response option 4 or 5 exchanges in. This is where she'll teach you.

I got 2 influence boosts with Visas, and then dialogue did the rest. Just keep asking her about her master, her homeworld, and her people- most of the convo that gets you influence is started by her, after you say 'Nevermind, I'll be leaving'.

Sidenote... Force Sight is pretty useless :p Almost every NPC is neutral... would have been more fun to use if Obsidian had made slight changes to NPCs alignment, so you can tell if someone is slightly evil or slightly good, or whatever.

I learned Force Sight from Visas when getting her influence to max, my PC can even select and activate the power, but it has no effect even in First Person Mode (same with Visas). Could be a bug with graphic cards...

And yes i have the latest drivers installed ;)

Archived