Home

When you gain influence with your party members do they still tell you? SPOILERS

steve222356

At first the game will tell you with a text box right? "Influence gain" but now its seems even when I do according to the walk-through, the box doesn't come up.

For example after the failed meeting with the jedi master on iziz, and enemy came rushing in, visas will ask to cleanse the room? And if you answer "cleanse away, visas" you are suppose to get influence. But the text box doesn't come up.

Anyone had this problem before?

Ok I did some further testing with Atton and I still got the "Influence gain : Atton" coming up. But just not handmaiden and Visas. Maybe because handmaiden is my disciple?

Any other example would be when you finish rescuing Lootra's wife, and you have kreia and handmaiden with you.

Kreia will argue with you that you shouldn't save his wife for him and you keep insisting that you were right to help him. In the end, the handmaiden should praise you and influence is gain with her.

But I get nothing, the conversation just ended with only a journal updated and reward given... Really confused..

Originally posted by steve222356

Can't be, as I still fail a influence check when I ask her "Tell me about Atris" Still give me a "influence:failure" Maybe this is another one under the bugs section? But still thanks for your quick reply :)

Yes, this option doesn't work even if you have 100% influence: you can only get it in the Academy on Telos before you recruit Handmaiden :(

Oh I see. Thanks a lot guys, that make sense. :)

1 more question, under the journal tab there is a message log. In the message log there is a section for "Good effect" and "Bad Effect". I'm on my third planet now and I still don't have any entries in there. Anyone also has this? :confused:

Originally posted by steve222356

1 more question, under the journal tab there is a message log. In the message log there is a section for "Good effect" and "Bad Effect". I'm on my third planet now and I still don't have any entries in there. Anyone also has this? :confused:

Good Effect: Will show what protective Force powers you have up.

Bad Effect: Will show any negative powers you have had cast on you.

:D

Archived