Home

I beaten game on PC SPOILER!

Great Jedi Knight

I had finish game on PC on light side and dark side, It was great game I ever play. On movie list I got 57/65 unlocked where is movie list I can view what I want, how many movie you had unlocked? After Ravager is blew up after I left, I got to meet Carth! I'm on light side female, and I set female Revan to light side. He told me that Sith attacked first time, he told me that I gave him second chance, he own me, cuz I saved his homeworld Telos. I told him I never see Revan again. He told me he know Revan. I know what happen on SWKOTOR I when I play, I know what happen. as I left, I hear him last world "safe journey, exile"

How many movie so far unlocked? I got 57 of 65

Was anyone else a little dissapointed with the ending? I enjoyed the game a lot but

When the Ebon Hawk, which was looking pretty bad before it fell into the abyss, comes at the last minute to save the Exile it was a little iffy. And then the Exile just flies away and there is nothing more. The explanations from Kreia were cool but there just wasn't much after a pretty big climax. The game just stopped.

Still... I'm hoping for KotOR III. I'd like to see Revan and the Exile team up and straighten things out.

I guess since there are just so many different ways the game could end they wanted to keep the ending simple so that it would work with all endings so that there wouldnt be any plot conflicts. Also they may not have wanted to reveal too much on what was gonna happen in the next game so they could keep their options open and so youd be waiting for more and be more eager to get the next game to see what happens next.

Yeah but I just meant that the devs were the ones who actually cut the stuff out in response to the demands of LEC and Microsoft. I think they really oughta let these game developers have a little more leeway with their time so they can take the time needed to get a good quality game out. I really think these companies would benefit financially in the end from making sure they give these guys enough time to come out with a quality product and not just hurry it up to please a bunch of people who have no patience.

Archived