Home

T3 Rocks my Socks

Bubbles

Seriously, if you can get your Computer and Repair skills reasonably high (use implants and belts and stuff to help), T3 becomes a MANIAC. Not only does repairing him boost his DEX and CON -hugely-, it increases your WIS, and gives you the ability to recover all your force points after battle via meditation. WHAMMY! Give the little guy a pair of fully upgraded Zabrak Blasters, the renewable droid shield, some good implants, and he is a MACHINE.

Plus, the ability to upgrade stuff anywhere is nice :D

I'll try that on my next character, because usually I only increase my Persuasion and Treat Injury.

By the way, "Give the little guy a pair of fully upgraded Zabrak Blasters, the renewable droid shield, some good implants, and he is a MACHINE."

T3 is a machine anyways, because he is a droid. :p

Yeah, I was very impressed with T3 this time around. I took him with me on Dxun the first time. Maxed out two-weapon fighting and give him a couple of sonic blaster (pretty powerful, don't remember what they're called). Suffice to say he whooped the heck out of some cannock tail. With all the upgrades/skills/abilities he has, he's quickly becoming a staple in my LS play.

Originally posted by DigitalAvatar

It really gives one an idea of what T3-M4 is capable of on Nar Shadaa when...

He easily takes out three HK-50 units by himself. Hardly scratched his paint.

Yeah, before it started, I was like, "They can't be serious!? I should run pass them!!!"

But then afterwards (when I wasn't even hit), I was like :eek:. It was funny to see all the laser bolts miss...

Archived