Home

Can you only have one "apprentice"

d_jedi

Originally posted by d_jedi

I've heard that Atton, Mira, Bao-Dur, and the Deciphile can all become Jedi. Can they all, or can you only train one?

I played a male PC (no Disciple) but was able to train both the Handmaiden & Atton before I got too far in the game to try anyone else. I would assume if you start early enough, you could get enough influence to train anyone who's "interested"....

BUT, you should be able to get at least 2 Padawans in your arsenal ;)

I've heard that Atton, Mira, Bao-Dur, and the Deciphile can all become Jedi. Can they all, or can you only train one?

All party members that can become Jedi can do so in a single game; it's not just one per game (The Handmaiden can also become a Jedi if you are male). The only party members that can't become Jedi are Mandalore, Hanharr, and the droids.

Originally posted by maverick187

Yup, you can train as of them as you can gain enough influence with them, Mira, Atton, Bao-Dur, Handmaiden, Disciple ;)

Mira's pretty easy, as is Disciple. Atton you can't train until after Nar Shaddaa. Bao-Dur takes a while to train as well. Handmaiden is usually trainable after your third planet.

My character won't even talk to Bao-Dur :-< I dunno what I said.

Bao-Dur: "Something up, General?"(paraphrase)

Exile: "No, never mind"

BAH!

I had that prob as a ds character. If you would put Bao in your party instead of having him on the ship and do some good deeds for a ls hit then he will join you.

Originally posted by Darth Deseria

I had that prob as a ds character. If you would put Bao in your party instead of having him on the ship and do some good deeds for a ls hit then he will join you.

Well, I

gave a blank starport pass to the Republic operative on Onderron, gaining influence with Bao-Dur..

but he still won't talk to me :-<

And the exile says she will

show Mira the ways of the force "sometime"

. Damn it, I need it NOW! :->

Archived