Home

Use for Credits

Iluvguns

Originally posted by Iluvguns

I'm confused folks. At the end-game, I had over 100,000 credits-I never really needed to buy anything. Is there anything I could spend my credits on?

Losing at Pazaak seems to be my trend :rolleyes:, I hate sucky card games ... hehe

I spent alot of my credits with the salvager woman on Dantooine. Those robes and crystals can get really expensive when you start buying an assortment for you and your Padawans...

On the rare occasion I run short on bench parts or chemicals, I'll buy an uber-expensive item which tends to breakdown into uber-amount of "stuff"...

Also, make T3 a tank! TSL did a great job this time making T3-M4 useful. Buy as many add-ons you can for the little guy. Wether you use them now or later, he's like a Snap-On® and you can upgrade him on the spot if you've invested in the parts. Trust me, he'll make up for the expense if you take him on some missions ;)

Did I mention losing at Pazaak :fist:

There really is way too much money for this game... like, it's nearly impossible to spend it all :p

You tend to find much better stuff than you can buy, and often before you can even buy it. I guess the ridiculous amount of money is to compensate for times when the random item generation system screws someone over.

My LS character found SEVEN pairs of Dominator gloves... that's like 100k right there!

i have found absolutely no need for credits, and the only thing i ever really upgraded (and used) was the lightsabers and some swords. oh, and a back-up rifle for Mandalore.

of course, since you just get so much stuff throughout the game just from the completely random drops, buying anything from a merchant is just a waste of time (although not necessarily credits). this alone makes credits worthless, with the exception of the sidequests.

just try it some time, and you'll find that its not even half as difficult as it sounds.

Archived