Home

Rc Is Out!!!!!

tommygunner

tommygunner, I have asked you so many times, but please, PLEASE try to use proper spelling. I don't care if that's how you type in games or in instant message programs. It's a poor reflection on these forums if our members cannot even use the English language properly.

With ET's note, let's start!

Now this question has been bothering me as soon as both games were announced. Both games are cool first-person shooters, but which one should I buy? When Battlefront was released, I decided that RC would be better and all, but its reviews weren't what I thought. I'm tilting towards Battlefront's side, but I need your help to know!

Originally posted by Sabretooth

With ET's note, let's start!

Now this question has been bothering me as soon as both games were announced. Both games are cool first-person shooters, but which one should I buy? When Battlefront was released, I decided that RC would be better and all, but its reviews weren't what I thought. I'm tilting towards Battlefront's side, but I need your help to know!

Most of those reviews were biased. Plus, they only mentioned the MP was average, nothing that changes the way MP will be handled in the future. I doubt anyone expected RC to change the gaming industry anyway. ;)

But if you don't want to get the game, you don't have to. But just know those reviewers were biased by their dislike for the Prequel Trilogy.

Just try harder from now on. :)

I personally really like the Republic Commando Demo, and would contemplate purchasing it, were it not for the imminent release of Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. That game is where my 50 bucks is going.

I do believe, however, given the two options I wouldn't hesitate to pick RC over Battlefront....but then I though battlefront was crappy.

Archived