Home

What do you think about JK: DF2 and JK: MOTS?

HUGOMAND

Do you still think that they're great games or do you think like "**** those crap games!!!"

Please tell me what you think about those games...

I think they're great... I think im' gonna buy them someday, becuase you can get them for only 17 $ both of them :D

Definately classics, with some of the fastest gameplay in an FPS game, ever, period.

These games pioneered a lot of elements in FPS games on the PC, to which we owe them a huge debt. And we wouldn't have Outcast/Academy without them!

Go for it... get them, you won't be disappointed (unless you live and die by modern graphics).

JK is the best game of the series. MotS sucks (just like JO and JA).

The gayness of MotS continued in JO and became perfect in JA.

Wanna know why JK is the best? Cause the developers didn't get any input from a community (e.g. Luke Skywalker and Yoda). Lol.

Originally posted by INFERNOJHC

Wanna know why JK is the best? Cause the developers didn't get any input from a community (e.g. Luke Skywalker and Yoda). Lol.

You are ****in confusin' :confused:

First ya say that JO and JA suck, and then later you say that JO sucked and JA ruled????

And how can you even dare to call those game for gay!!!

You are not a real Star Wars fan if you could say somethin like that!!!

Originally posted by acdcfanbill

he was saying the gayness was perfect in JA :p

Yeah but he also says that

MotS sucks (just like JO and JA).
So he says that JA sucks and JA rules... it's up too you if you find that stupid or smart :cool:

Originally posted by HUGOMAND

And how can you even dare to call those game for gay!!!

You are not a real Star Wars fan if you could say somethin like that!!!

I can dare whatever I want.

Hmm, yea I think I'm not a real fan of anything , cause I'm relating fan to something like puberty and idiocy.

Nevertheless, I like watching sw movies and I'm admiring george's imagination. Got to admit I bought all sw tapes/dvds and ****. That doesn't make me fan, though (reason: see above so you won't get confused).

I can dare whatever I want.

Hmm, yea I think I'm not a real fan of anything , cause I'm relating fan to something like puberty and idiocy.

Nevertheless, I like watching sw movies and I'm admiring george's imagination. Got to admit I bought all sw tapes/dvds and ****. That doesn't make me fan, though (reason: see above so you won't get confused).

I find that kinda weird, because i think that most of the people in here is fan of somethin... So you're saying that you're not a SW fan... :confused: :confused: :confused: .... Is there any more people that post under the Star Wars section, that is not a fan of it! I never heard about that before, and i don't think i'll ever hear it again...

And being a fan is not idiocy! I think you should be careful about what you say in here, because for many people Star wars is not just a movie! It's a lifestyle for many people! Haven't you seen some Star Wars weddings? What would you say if you loved somethin really much, and people said that you were an idiot, because you loved it? What would you say if you had a son that was a fan of somethin? Would you say to him that he was an idiot?

Think about it... And i think you should give an apology too all those Star Wars fans you just insulted.

Haha, you are funny. I like it if people get mad about nothing.

Originally posted by HUGOMAND

I find that kinda weird, because i think that most of the people in here is fan of somethin... So you're saying that you're not a SW fan... :confused: :confused: :confused: .... Is there any more people that post under the Star Wars section, that is not a fan of it! I never heard about that before, and i don't think i'll ever hear it again...

And being a fan is not idiocy! I think you should be careful about what you say in here, because for many people Star wars is not just a movie! It's a lifestyle for many people! Haven't you seen some Star Wars weddings? What would you say if you loved somethin really much, and people said that you were an idiot, because you loved it? What would you say if you had a son that was a fan of somethin? Would you say to him that he was an idiot?

Think about it... And i think you should give an apology too all those Star Wars fans you just insulted.

You did almost sound like you were trolling with this post, but then he did ask for people's opinions (positive or negative).

However, you did make one mistake, Yoda. Yoda isn't anywhere in any of the DF/JK series of games. Perhaps you're thinking of user created mods?

Also I don't think the MotS team had any "input from the community" because the game started development shortly after the JK project completed. Despite our pleas for a patch to fix certain bugs, they never released one. Likewise the long-time Dedicated Servers Petition (started about the time JK came out) was also ignored. About the only thing I can think of that might have been community influenced (which could also have been done at the last minute easily) was the encryption of the mpc files to prevent (unfortunately just one type of) cheating.

Anyway, I can see this thread is going nowhere fast, so thanks for the laughs, folks!

Archived