Home

Cheating clan

Darth Sinical

Watch out for whatever clan begins their name with (ST). The reason I say this is that a "person" (I use that term very loosely) by the name of (ST)-=SkyKing=- used a cheat to get inside the wall on Hoth so that we couldn't take Echo Base from the rebels. He ended up with 80 kills he wouldn't have gotten without his cheat, and we had to wait an eternity for the tickets to bleed down before we won. Then he started advertising that if you join his clan he'd show you how it was done. What a moron.

Anyway, just a warning. If you see (ST)-=SkyKing=- on a map, go somewhere else. He'll ruin the game for you. And since cheating seems to be the reason losers would join his clan, I would say that anyone with (ST) in front of their name is suspect as well.

• 3 weeks later...

supsup, this chatto n this is my first time in bf.net

about the cheating thing, i think im with oider (sry if i wrote wrong name) in this one. like u darth i encounter some1 trying to teach me a trick or as u call it cheat. it was in the kamino stage n he showed me how to go thru walls (well one wall!). my question is are there mo' of these "technicalities" in every stage? i think we should put a stop to it. ill b glad to get answers from anybody n btw since im new in here n all send me comments bout my post n such n tell me how im doin.

-May the Force be with us all.:ewok:

• 4 weeks later...

lol funny thing nobody repplied to this thread for almost a month damn lololol.

nwyz yeah i still c some tks from time to time although its funny when some ppl name themselves tk-421 (or somethin like that) which is the name of the troopers from episode4 n ppl who have never seen the movie think r teamkillers i just laugh cuz i do kno but thats bout it

-May the force be with us all.:ewok:

Archived