Home

Planet Order

mxsuprastang

What order did you guys do your planets in. I realize you have to go back on some, but the initial order is all I'm interested in. I was going to do Dantooine first instead of Dxun, but it seems much more can be gained from Nar Shadaa...I'm a LS Jedi Consular my second time through. My first time I only got Handmaiden to be a Jedi, this time I want everyone to be one. :-D Any help would.....well....help :-)

Nar Shadaa is the best for filling your ranks and getting what you need for items early. Still, I prefer Dantooine just because it feels like home. Going there first kind of gets me mentally ready for the rest of the worlds.

I usually go:

Dantooine

Nar Shadaa

Onderon

Korriban

It depends on what sex you are and youe allignment, also who you want on your team. The way i did it as a LS male

Nar shaddar- To get Jedi Atton and Mira and Jedi Mira.

dantooine- To get the crystals from the cave.

Onderon- Get mandalor.

koriban- as there is not much here.

speaking of the crystals, on my entire first play-through, I never found a silver crystal, I found one viridian and one orange, and then the normals like red, yellow, green, blue and violet. But no silver...I know the item thing is random, but it's gotta be somewhere...

I usually do Nar Shaddaa first because you get alot of the important stuff and because its the longest mission on the whole game. Anyways im having trouble with that secret compartment on the Ebon Hawk. I know where they are and I talked to the Ratrin Vhek guy and he mentioned them and then I came back and did the red eclipse thing and when it went back to the ship without the bad guys on it I still couldnt find the compartments. Am I doing something wrong?

Here's how I normally do it (regardless of gender or alignment):

Nar Shaddaa - Lots of INF opportunities. Must visit here before you can train Atton to become a Jedi. Must come here to train Mira as a Jedi. A few party members here too.

Dxun/Onderon - Again, a lot of INF opportunities. Pick up Mandalore. If you're LS, then you're getting the ball rolling for the Greeda side quest that you probably picked up on Nar Shaddaa.

Dantooine - Character crystal. Thorium charges for your 2nd trip back to Dxun. Enough INF opportunities that you should be able to train the last of your party members who can become Jedi. Part 2 of 3 on the Greeda side quest. Disciple if you're female.

Dxun/Onderon - Finish Greeda side quest. Chance to use thorium charges picked up on Dantooine.

Korriban - Last Jedi Master to trigger the trip back to Dantooine.

The rest is pretty much out of your hands.

Originally posted by Derc

^^^

Even though he mentions two, you can only access one of them. That's the one behind Visas where you can usually find her.

I have the same problem as DarthVandar205, already got the text about the compartment being there, and fought the red eclipse, but when i enter the room with Visias, she is the only target, the secret compartment is nowhere to be found. Out of desperation, i tried to force sight it, but still did no good .

After peragus i head to telos..

2]Dantooine

3]Nar Shadaa

4]Dxun/Onderon

5]Korriban

I know sometimes these forums can be buggy, but please check back to see if you've double-posted, or in your case quadruple-posted. Then delete your extra posts. -tk102

Originally posted by mxsuprastang

speaking of the crystals, on my entire first play-through, I never found a silver crystal, I found one viridian and one orange, and then the normals like red, yellow, green, blue and violet. But no silver...I know the item thing is random, but it's gotta be somewhere...

I think it's partially dependant on your answers...

I got one silver crystal from that salvager in the Dantooine ruins and another one.. I think I bought it somewhere..

anyway, I think it has something to do with you conversation with Atton about your lightsaber.. If you say the sabre was silver, you'll get a silver crystal..I think...

Archived