Home

The Sideways Effect - Battlefront Fan Film

Zerebin

As soon as Star Wars Battlefront was released, me and a friend have been playing it, as it is a better mutiplayer game than anything Half-Life (or as we call it No-Life) and after playing it for awhile, we started noticing things that could be done within the game, and thus the Sideways Effect was born. Basicly we found different bugs in the game programming and some glitchs and we decided to show everyone but putting together a short video (15 minutes). I have been trying to post it here, but for some reason, my last account was never activated, which i was quite upset with. So finally i decided to make another one (i didn't intend to break the multiple account rule, but the other account doesn't work), and we can now show off the craziness of the sideways effect.

http://zerebin.norcoland.com/SidewaysEffect.wmv

15mb = 15 Minutes WMV - Right click and Save As.

Feel free to comment on it, it might be dodgey quality, but the dial-up factor that some people have to deal with is a great concern to us, considering telstra (aussie's monopoly on phones and net), seem to stooge us for connection speeds and price.

We can also show all your boys and girls how some of this crazy activities can be done. Anyway enjoy, and comment.

The Sideways Effect : Produced by Dodgey Brothers.

Zerebin and Mr Cheap, Signing off. ^_^

Well, wall glitchs can kiss my behind for all i care, i like putting vehicles where they don't belong. For some reason, any hover vehicle when going sideways can climb usually unclimbable surfaces *aka stairs*. People might have seen this before, but meh, some people haven't. We have also started collecting some other footage for a the Sideways effect 2.

I liked it guys. I thought the first 2 were the best. The music is what made it a hoot. I also liked Wookiee Power. I liked the Benny Hill theme music on the last one. It was worth the download for the laughs I got out of the music.

Nice job guys!

• 2 weeks later...

Eh... I saw like maybe 3 glitches... The rest wasn't amazing or even interesting, just normal stuff...

And are you being honest when you say SWBF is better than Half Life/Half Life 2 in online? I love SWBF, but Valve has got online multiplayer down, and Half Life 2 Deathmatch, Counter-Strike Source, Team Fortress Classic, etc, are MUCH better than SWBF online... But that's why I'm doing beta for the new netcode, to make it better!

PS. Flying a ship around inside of a building isn't a glitch.

Archived