Home

Dark Trooper suggestions

Murf

Anyone have any advice for using the Dark Trooper?

Whats up with the jet pack? It is not as good as the clone jet trooper.

Also I have trouble scoring kills with the gun. It seems kinda weak. I drop down on someone and start blasting, but they usually kill me first.

Anyone have any good advice on how to play the Dark Trooper with success or any good strategies?

Somebody said this in another post but I use the pistol for sniping and long distance. If I want to use the shotgun blast I try to get in a small area or "jump" right next to the target. This is when I play as the dark trooper which isn't very often because of the horrible gun (except when very close).

OK, lets be fare, the Dark trooper is really HORRIBLE!!!.

but u can use it for 1 strategy: capturing the enemy base.

use your jet-pack to get to the enemy base and then use youre shotgun to wipe out the close-range enemy's.

try getting a group of other people like aussault ones with you.

thats it for today folks.

gone sniping :snip2:

They are alright. The shotgun is a monster in close quarters, and the jump pack allows you to close the distance and unload in some rebels face. If you are in trouble, jump the hell out of there and maybe throw a grenade just before you do so. You -can- use the pistol for longer ranges, but it's a lot more effective to jump near an enemy and go nuts with the shotgun. Remember to lead the shots a bit on moving targets, strafers are sometimes hard to hit but the shotgun sprays enough to get some hits on them. Dark Troopers are scary with good aim.

Archived