Home

[TSL Mod] Prestige Allies & 5 New Robes...

Get to the point where you can train your ally to be a Jedi (get the influence and the plot triggers needed):

Where is, arethose points, this point SuperSquall, just write it down

:fire2:

Dude, ya need to calm down a bit, flaming will get you NOWHERE!! Have you even played TSL? Well i suggest you COMPLETE the game first before you flame someone with your lack of knowledge for the game. Complete the game, and you'll know where your party members become "Jedi". Besides it all depends on influence, some characters are really restricted to the light side i.e. Bao-Dur whom is quite the pain to turn to the DS (i don't even think it's possible, but i'm sure someone will prove me wrong, someone always does! :lol: ). Therefore to answer your question you are obviously really insistent about this mod will work when you have the required influence with a certain party member to turn them into a Jedi (Atton's the easiest i think). But instead of becoming just your basic guardian, you'll get a prestige class for the character (Sith Marauder etc. depending on alignment). To note i think it's impossible to turn all your members into Jedi/Sith as you can't (to the best of my knowledge) have 100% influence with everyone; so to get the most out of the mod it is perhaps best to use an influence mod cheat in the game.

• 1 month later...
i.e. Bao-Dur whom is quite the pain to turn to the DS (i don't even think it's possible, but i'm sure someone will prove me wrong, someone always does! :lol: )

If you do your influence options with Bao-Dur sooner rather than later (because they are LS), then you should have plenty of DS actions left in the game to have a DS Exile. As long Bao-Dur doesn't have a reaction to your DS actions (because he is not in the active party, or the DS action doesn't influence Bao-Dur normally, etc.), your influence will remain high with Bao-Dur and he will match your alignment. Though despite the DS face change and angry red background, he still talks and reacts as if he is LS. ;)

To note i think it's impossible to turn all your members into Jedi/Sith as you can't (to the best of my knowledge) have 100% influence with everyone; so to get the most out of the mod it is perhaps best to use an influence mod cheat in the game.

There are only 3 or 4 NPCs (depending on if have Mira or Hanharr) you can *change* to Jedi/Sith in the game. All are all fairly easy to gain high influence with, and as long as you have a combination of influence over the NPC and alignment of the Exile that produces an alignment in the NPC of 70+ or 30- then this mod will grant the new class as a prestige class. While an influence mod cheat would make it easier, it's just as important that the Exile be well into LS or DS, else the default Jedi classes will be granted to the NPC.

Archived