Home

Wookiee Scout? *Spoiler*

Bounty Hunters tend to be seen more as scouts than soldiers; Mira is a scout. They don't fight as much in the convential sense as much as they ^^legameboy^^ track prey. If Jango or Boba were in this they'd be scouts too.

I actually don't really see why you would see Hanharr as a soldier. Look at his body. He's lean, not buff. He's a lot like Chewie, in many ways. It has been said that Chewie was a runt of the Wookiees, though he's still strong. Chewie, Zaalbar, and Hanharr are all the same kind of Wookiee. They're strong, but not overly strong, and they're not as big as the tough warriors of the Wookiees. It probably would make sense if they were the ranged fighters of their tribes. Of course, all Wookiees can rip things apart with their hands...

A seperate bounty hunter class would have been interesting though. I remember Mysteries of the Sith multiplayer had different classes you could choose from and they distinguished Jedi, Soldiers, Scouts and Bounty Hunters. But then again I can't think of any special abilities a bounty hunter might have in TSL to differentiate it from a scout.

Originally posted by jblue789

I actually don't really see why you would see Hanharr as a soldier. Look at his body. He's lean, not buff. He's a lot like Chewie, in many ways. It has been said that Chewie was a runt of the Wookiees, though he's still strong. Chewie, Zaalbar, and Hanharr are all the same kind of Wookiee. They're strong, but not overly strong, and they're not as big as the tough warriors of the Wookiees. It probably would make sense if they were the ranged fighters of their tribes. Of course, all Wookiees can rip things apart with their hands...

Perhaps true, but if that is true, every Wookiee in KOTOR I were pathetic runts.

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

Perhaps true, but if that is true, every Wookiee in KOTOR I were pathetic runts.

Yeah, maybe Zaalbaar was a pretty big wookie after all. He was at least bigger than many in Rookworro (or however it's spelled), but I think some of them were females, they looked a lot thinner and smaller than the rest.

Archived