Home

Ebon Hawk Navicomputer

tmhe

Actually Drazin your wrong.

Get a really high influence with HK-47. Then a dialogue option with him will appear and you can ask him to unlock it. Then talk to Atton about T3-M4's astrogation abilities(or something like that). Then when you have a high enough influence with HK-47 ask him to unlock it. When he does you'll either see Bastilla or Carth depending on what you said with Atton about Revans Dark/Light Male/Female affinity or appearence.

Thats not true Hiddenone.

The Holovid of carth/bastila is from T3-M4 and you need 15 intelligence and some influence to unlock it. All HK-47 tells you is that it is locked and he could mimic the voice if it was someone he knew... if you knew who's voice to mimic. But T3-M4 put a stop to HK fiddling with the navicomputer. HK has nothing to do with the Holovid actually. And the locked Navicomputer remains locked regardless.

I have found a holovid on peragus where some dude says that the navicomputer is voicelocked and it is probably done by kreia. Kreia probably didn't do it but then again, maybe she did to protect Revan cause it was her student. Or am i wrong that she could have done it?!?

I believe Drazin got it right.

A plot hole is when something is left unexplained and doesn't make sense, however much you try to help it along by ignoring a thing or two (see: DS ending), the navi-computer is explained by T3, HK47 and the cutscene between them... and your own piecing together of the different bits in such a manner that it makes sense.

There are several "plot-holes" strewn about the story of TSL, but the navi-comp is not one of them.

Originally posted by tmhe

I have found a holovid on peragus where some dude says that the navicomputer is voicelocked and it is probably done by kreia. Kreia probably didn't do it but then again, maybe she did to protect Revan cause it was her student. Or am i wrong that she could have done it?!?

Yet, that officer doesn't know for sure either. It's likely that he doesn't even know that this ship once belonged to Revan. He's just guessing and concludes that the old woman locked it. Just based on inference thoughout the game, we can conclude that Revan voiced-locked it. It wouldn't make sense if Kreia voiced-locked it, otherwise she would've unlocked it after Peragus and have the option of going anywhere else besides Telos.

Archived