Home

Prototype IAAT (Prototype Imperial Armored Assault Tank) Released!!

PR-0927

Well, sort of. Just play my Kashyyyk: Shores map on GCW and you will see it.

Personally, I prefer get screenshots of this IA-AT before downloading and testing a new map...

I think that's understandable : If I download and install new files for SWBF and see that there are not well realized, I would have lost much time... And time is invaluable...

True, but there are screenshots of my Kashyyyk: Shores map here:

http://starwarsbattlefront.filefront.com/file/Kashyyyk_Shores;39527

But, just post again if you cannot stand to download and play the map and see the Prototype IAAT. I have pictures, but that will involve the process of renaming, uploading, and linking to them. Plus, the computer is going a bit slower right now because my Dad got a 250 GB hard drive for media. And, it is "compressing" (Windows XP stuff...).

:fett:

But, just post again if you cannot stand to download and play the map and see the Prototype IAAT. I have pictures, but that will involve the process of renaming, uploading, and linking to them.

Sorry, I know that it disturbs you to upload IA-AT's screenshots on your storage-server, but I've not really much time to download your Kashyyyk : Shores map...

I thank you for your patience !...

Finally, I think that I'll download the Kashyyyk: Shores when I have more time... The IA-AT seems to be relatively effective against enemy's vehicles...

Another thing : I've read somewhere that this IA-AT had to be integrated in SWBF, but it has been cut off from the game before its release... Is it right ?...

Well, the only part that exists is the skin. But, there was a model for it as well, exactly the same as the normal AAT. The model didn't work either.

You must rebuild it from scratch, using the CIS AAT files and the skin of the Imperial AAT. Hence, I put it together and called it the Prototype Imperial Armored Assault Tank.

I am not sure of what the name would have been if it were in the game.

:fett:

Archived