Home

Angry Over KOTOR 2 Incompletion

Darth Murk

Look people I have an idea for solving this whole problem. I was looking at the online petition for restoring KOTOR 2 (http://www.petitiononline.com/kotor2/) and there are over 8000 signatures. Using those numbers and if we start informing more people of KOTOR 2's bugs, missing content, and lack of a completion. If we can raise our numbers to over ten thousand someone might start listening to us. But we might have to go a little bit further than sign a petition. I say we boycott all LucasArt's products until they we get an explanation, apology, and the game gets restored. We should boycott because LucasArts doesn't care about the customers anymore. We are just numbers and money. And I say that we can no longer sit by and let this happen. Before you know it all games will be like this. We need to do this or KOTOR 3 ( if it happens) is worse than KOTOR 2. With tons of bugs, and no real storyline. They can't ingore us forever. If we boycott and put a dent in their profits then WE WILL BE HEARD.

This has been complained about over and over again. The fact of the matter is that we don't know the reason that each bit of content was cut, and that this sort of thing happens with just about every game in one way or another.

And petitions have never worked in the past...

Closing...

Archived