Home

SW:KotOR: Darkness of the Force!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lexi-I was half telling the truth when i said about steven slaved me, body and soul. My master is the one who has enslaved me. I make i deal with you. You defete me in a battle i will let u pass and you can kill me. If i defete you in a battle you must head to korriban and kill my master, the head of the temple there. Do we have a deal?

((OCC sorry i had completly forgot about this RP))

Micel Thought for a moment this wouldn't be the first time this dark jedi had tried to trick him. But this could be true.

Micel- "Then lower your saber we don't need to fight for you to turn from the darkside."

Micel deactivated his saber and hooked it on to his belt he then used the force to bring lexi's sabers to him. He then hooked that on two the other side of his belt and moved towards her.

Micel- "We best go to the ship outside waiting for us, then we may go to korriban."

Lexi-It would be best if we take my ship. I master will suspect that somthings happened if we take the falcons child. I could take you in as a prisoner, then we can relise other jedi prisoners and still kill my master.

Micel thought if lexi was lying He could be heading strait for a trap. He still felt the hate she had for her darkside master and that could lead her to actually follow her master and attempt to trick him.

Micel- "I will go with you but i will only kill your master if i must."

Lexi led Michel to the hangar and into her ship. They took off and left the planet and entered hyperspace. A few minutes later Steven entered the Falcons Child and sat in the piolt seat and lifted the ship in the air "ANyone good friends with the republic?"

Kalen and echui stood behind steve as he piloted the ship.

Echui- "I know the a Republic admiral, I can get in contact with him if i can use your com."

Micel- So how long wil it take us to get there?"

Steven-Do it. We need t oget to Koriban where the sith base is. Destroying it should stop Darth Kandor's forces. For all of you who dont know Darth Kandor is a sith agent that works for Darth Revan and Malak while they're off training.

---------------------------

Lexi-An hour at the most. There should be two force cuffs in the back of my ship.

Archived