Home

Why cant i get to droid planet?

samuel

I read a thread by someone who said in order to get to the droid planet you need enable cheats (done), press ~(also done) and type "warp 801DRO" (done done!) and it doesnt work! Do i need to do something else to get there? Why doesnt it work :eek:

Originally posted by Rekoil

to go to the droid planet you have to enable cheats (which i assume you know how to) then in the game you press ~ and type "warp 801DRO" (without quotes) and press enter. you can visit the HK factory too by typing "warp 298TEL" but for that one you will need these modules

droid planet is extremely uncomplete and the spawns there are extremely hard even for my level 50 char.

Droid Factory is a bit complete except programmers notes are intact and stuff. u cant get to the manufacturing center from "298tel" so after ur done exploring that part, warp to 299TEL and complete it. its a bit unfinished so ull have to warp out of there to get out.

make sure to take HK-47 with you.

the file in the quote i posted has both areas. install them all into the Modules folder. not the override.

for droid, type "warp 801DRO" for the HK type "warp 298TEL"

EDIT: Also remember that the droid planet was cut very early in its production, and is barely there at all. abot 88% of it is incomplete.

actually the problem would seem to indicte that the module files were not placed into the modules folder. Did you extract the modules into "Overide" or "Modules" folder. If you put it in "Overide" you need to move all of the "*.MOD" files to modules folder otherwise you can never warp there.

Originally posted by Darkkender

actually the problem would seem to indicte that the module files were not placed into the modules folder. Did you extract the modules into "Overide" or "Modules" folder. If you put it in "Overide" you need to move all of the "*.MOD" files to modules folder otherwise you can never warp there.

actually darkkender they are .rim and .erf files not .mod. just thought id mention that ;)

Originally posted by Rekoil

actually darkkender they are .rim and .erf files not .mod. just thought id mention that ;)

I realize that however it was what was at the tip of my tongue as they all are the same file structure with different headings and slightly different uses.

Archived