Home

XBOX users: Unreal Championship 2: The Liandri Conflict

Darth Groovy

Sounds like this will be a solid game. Keep in mind I discovered the entire Unreal Series through fellow swampies prompting me to download the UT2K4 demo. I had o much fun doing that, I purchased UT2K4 the day it was released. That was for PC. THIS game is strictly for XBOX users, and according to GameSpot, it's really good!

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/unrealchampionship2theliandriconflict/review.html

I think I will reserve this title and pick it up over the weekend. Looks like hours of fun. Anyone else interested? Post here please!

omg, I remember playign the demo! We had such fun with that, remember when we would say naughty things at the end of the match and the voice would say it. So awesome. :D

I'll have to get my XBox owning friend to buy this so I can play it. ;)

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

This game rocks! It's a total button masher! Think UT2K4 + Mortal Kombat with combo attacks and finishing moves. It's freaking insane. There are 24 GIANT maps on this thing to pick from. No more sleep for me....:D

So this means you'll buy me an xbox right?

I miss the days we played UT2k4 together. That was fun as hell, driving off the cliff in the car.

But yeah, this looks interesting. I'd probably get it if I had an xbox.

Originally posted by InsaneSith

So this means you'll buy me an xbox right?

I miss the days we played UT2k4 together. That was fun as hell, driving off the cliff in the car.

But yeah, this looks interesting. I'd probably get it if I had an xbox.

Yeah that was a fun game. Nobody could ever get you out of the driver's seat, we thought for sure you'd flunk driver's ed. I should re-install that game again.

Sithy, you ever tried Halo 2?

Yeah that was a fun game. Nobody could ever get you out of the driver's seat, we thought for sure you'd flunk driver's ed.

Oh come on, I drove better than anyone else. I just took chances, because driving off a cliff is fun as hell, and a daring tactic.

Sithy, you ever tried Halo 2?

Yeah, I picked it up again after the hype died down, and I enjoyed it much more than when I first played it.

Originally posted by InsaneSith

Yeah, I picked it up again after the hype died down, and I enjoyed it much more than when I first played it.

Hey you got an XBOX live account? That game is gonna liven up more once that new map pack comes out.

Unreal Championship 2 is great. Anubis is definitely my new guy. Check my new wallpaper:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1805857#post1805857

Archived