Home

GothiX - Friends please read

Anakin

I don't mind, since it appears to be real (we've had some false "accident reports" in the past about people).

Here's taken from the thread over at Massassi:

gothicX wrote (04-22-2005 12:47 PM):

Eh, woah.

I just got out of the hospital, for your information, one day earlier than expected. I guess I owe you a story. Around 1 o'clock, me and some friends were driving our way back to school by bike, when a car (a small van, to be exact) came from the right, at incredibly high speed. Couldn't break in time, so I tried to dodge it. I remember how it hit me from the side, but there's 15 minutes of unconsciousness since that moment.

According to my friends who saw it all, I spinned about 500 degrees, before flying off my bike, straight into the pavement. I had been throwing up blood, and mubling this which weren't quite determinable. They al;so told me I've had spasms, possibly from the shock.

When I woke up, a good friend of mine was sitting next to me, talking to me. It was quite comforting, as I recall, and have thanked her quite a lot for doing so. I started noticing the pain, yet I thought I was dreaming. Apparently, I even asked if I could "wake up now". I noticed a missing teeth by moving my tongue. Quite soon, an ambulance brother gave me an infuse, dumped me on a stretcher and gave me some injection. He also gave me a supportive bracer around my neck, which lead to the story of me having a broken neck. Off in the ambulance, where my mom called me, unknowing of what was going on. The brother told her, and asked her to come to the hospital later that day - it'd take a while before I was allowed to see anyone.

In First Aid, I was stabilized, which was done pretty quickly. They took some X-ray's, and in the machine, I saw a reflection of myself - a lot of blood, and quite a deformed face. The X-rays, along with a later CT-scan, were done quickly though, and I headed towards the jawfixthingieperson. This man gave me a ****load of injectiolns, some of which being quite painful. And still, I felt what he was doing. Ouch? Yes. He put back 3 teeth into my mouth, one of which was broken off though. All in all, he only took 30 minutes. It was around 4 by then. We went back to first aid, where I got some more painkillers, before going to a doctor that checked out my nose. Broken. In fact, pieces of bone were scattered everywhere around the front of my skull. Luckily, that's being held by some form of clip now. Though it deforms my voice alot.. Ah well.

I got to stay one night in the hospital for brain observation (yes, they actually found my brain), which was crap. Instead of being able to sleep, they woke me up each hour to check my consciousness as well as vital functions. That, plus the man next to me kept yelling in his sleep.. something about "that wasn't offside, you f***tard".

In the end, I got 2 big wound on my face, a broken nose, swollen lip and a changed dental record. Can hardly talk, and need to eat liquid stuff, as well as drink with a straw. But hey, I lived. Mainly thanks to my best friends, who were waiting outside the First Aid room all the damn time - all 12 of them. I love them so much. As well as you guys, reading this thread has been.. Amazing. Yes. :)

(04-23-2005 07:22 AM):

The picture is taken in an angle that doesn't show the wounds too much. When my best friends saw me, they panicked. I can't even look at myself in the mirror no more. My face is all blue and swollen after last night's sleep.

And no, I never were in a coma.

Get well soon...!

Archived