Home

DS Question

RevanA4

Originally posted by jedigoku

ok I'm going to go DS for the first time any sigustions on how to stay DS cuz I really like helping people

No problem, you are helping a lot of people as a darksider, like Lorso, Samhan, the mercs on Dantooine, Saquesh, Vaklu, yourself, etc...

Originally posted by jedigoku

and not hurting them

Just remember Kreia's lesson on Nar Shaddaa. It didn't matter whether you were merciful or cruel to the beggar, someone was hurt later on because of your actions.

Think of everyone as Carth from Kotor 1 and you should be fine :D (surely if you don't wanna kick that guy to another galaxi far far away then don't play as DS your TO good a person then)

Or think what would Carth have done and do the opposit.

hopefully that helped.

Is not difficult being evil. In first place, do not give credits to anyone (especially if there is a way to obtain something threaten people, forcing them to do something with force mind trick, etc.) when people ask you something, never help them. If you can, kill innocents. In dialogues select always the most realist answer (someone would define it cynical). If you think that's difficult, pretend that there isn't any real good people, they're simple tricking you to make you doing something for them. With your party members, learn to manipulate them (especially LS characters) to make them following the DS. Last but not least, always use a red lightsaber and dark jedi robes (also, do not forget to kill each jedi master,

you'll get a large amount of force points that will be added to the Exile).

• 2 weeks later...

Fellow lightsider who tried to be evil, do what I did.

1) Everyone MUST DIE.

2) If you can't kill them, threaten them.

3)think KILL KILL NEVER STOP KILL KILL NEVER STOP KILL NEVER STOP.

4) remember that the game is incomplete, therefore you must KILL KILL NEVER STOP.

5) If someone is gonna kill someone else, help them then kill them later.

If you can't do the above, I feel sorry for you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived