Home

No Focus Lense Fix for Light Saber

ninja00

I'm on Dantooine, its my first planet of choice, im at the end but i didn't get the focus lense from Jorry(think thats his name) after I killed him, I'm dark side. I'm getting butchered by the jedi dude in the end the second time i fight him, since he heals up all the time I cant run around and use the force on him. I must have a lightsaber.

So any ideas? i dont have any earlier saves or even at the beginning of the planet, and even if I did I wouldn't go through the trouble of redoing all of it.

So any ways for me to get a focus lense to assemble my lightsaber another way? Possibly a cheat ?

Edit:

I forgot to add, as soon as i get jumped in the room with the jedi dude, vorth is it? anyway, THEN I get the lense, but then its to late to assemble the saber to use on him.

Well thanks for the overwhelming amounts of replys, I thought you guys were suppose to be hardcore Star Wars fans that knew every corner of every bit of data.

But never mind, I managed to kill the bastard with the force and som Save/Load runs.

Perhaps you got no replies because:

1) It was initially posted in the tech support forum (I moved it here)

2) you are not supposed to have a lightsaber when you fight him if Dantoine is your first planet after Telos ;)

As for cheats, check the stickies or get KSE from our website: http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php

Anyways, glad you found a solution...but I admit he is a tough boss :D

Originally posted by Darth333

Perhaps you got no replies because:

1) It was initially posted in the tech support forum (I moved it here)

2) you are not supposed to have a lightsaber when you fight him if Dantoine is your first planet after Telos ;)

As for cheats, check the stickies or get KSE from our website: http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php

Anyways, glad you found a solution...but I admit he is a tough boss :D

[slightly off topic] FWIW he's significantly easier if you

plant an arsenal of mines right in the spot where he will be standing before you go back to talk to Azkul.

Or so I've heard. I never play DS :angel:

2) you are not supposed to have a lightsaber when you fight him if Dantoine is your first planet after Telos

Not true.

If Visas movies played, she'll give you the piece you need to complete. That is if you've got the piece from whats his name in the enclave.

Originally posted by Achilles

[slightly off topic] FWIW he's significantly easier if you

plant an arsenal of mines right in the spot where he will be standing before you go back to talk to Azkul.

Or so I've heard. I never play DS :angel:

Even betterI have a more coward solution: I use to run behind the trees where he won't follow me and then I throw grenades at him and use sonic blaster....

And FiEND_138: never thought of going back to the Ebon Hawk until I'm done with the planet. Thanks for mentionning that.

Archived