Home

spoilers (has anyone not played this that actually will?)

niteman

I had gotten to the point where I’m trading every Xbox game I have for the pc version because I want to start learning how to make mods and stuff. Any Way Thats Beside The Point. So I was playing through K2 again, did any one realize how incomplete this game is, and how much stuff really doesn’t make sense? I know about the unfinished HK stuff, but for instance i coerced the handmaiden into becoming a dark guardian, and she says she’s as much aligned with the dark side as my character, but when i do something really evil, she’s still got some bs to say about it, shouldn’t they have made the influence feature react to things that happen based on their alignment? They really just don’t.

Another thing, after playing through several times, have you noticed that you cant be good or evil , and have kreia agree with you. if you kill all the Jedi she just wanted to teach them a lesson, if you don’t , she does, and if you try to save the Jedi, well you know what i mean, that beeyatch is whacked out of her f'n mind.

Please feel free to comment on any of my rantings!

Originally posted by niteman

...did any one realize how incomplete this game is, and how much stuff really doesn�t make sense?

Congratulations, you are the (insert incredibly large number)th person to point this out.

Seriously, does anyone ever have anything nice to say about this game anymore!? :( Yes, the game has flaws. Incomplete, perhaps. But there's still the new battle animations, the new feats and powers, the new personalilties, and the story. And...and....

*mumbles*

Gah. Well, happy modding. :o

yeah that’s probably it, HK was my fav in the first, and he still is but i would have like d to have seen the droid planet within the game or see what happened with HK being pissed off about the HK50's and tracking them. I actually did get someone’s version of the droid planet on Codejunkies.com, but it just doesn’t work not really knowing the context of it.

Originally posted by Derc

Seriously, does anyone ever have anything nice to say about this game anymore!? :( Yes, the game has flaws. Incomplete, perhaps. But there's still the new battle animations, the new feats and powers, the new personalilties, and the story. And...and....

NO!!! :mad: We have nothing nice to say about it. Speaking of which...

Well...the new feats, powers and such were nice. The gameplay was pretty nice, especially the new combat animations. The story was interesting, but because it was incomplete, it made little sense and was just plain dumb.

It's still a great game, but an incomplete game gives incomplete satisfaction.

Originally posted by AngryFan

It's still a great game, but an incomplete game gives incomplete satisfaction.

Kinda like getting a chocolate chip cookie.... with only one chip. Sure it's there, but it's not quite what you had in mind ;)

Still however, I love TSL... and with all the hardwork the modding community has done to improve upon the game (and de-bugging) I still believe TSL has the potential to become as good of a game as KotOR (apart from the storyline) ;)

Archived