Home

Saving the Venix

Guest Barakuda

Guest Barakuda

I just started playing this excellent addition to the X-Wing series of flight sims so please forgive this question. Mission 4: Sticking it to the Viraxos: Covert Delivery, Destroying the Venix is a requirement for ending the mission. What I'm wondering is if anyone tried to pick it up and drag it back home, and if so, if this should have been an alternate ending to the mission with applicable bonus points. Just wunderin'.

Barakuda

Guest Sheldon

The mission is setup so that no matter what you do, it will be disabled. If you defend it good enough to not be disabled by those Viraxo, then it will become disbled by itself. Carrying it home will also not help, because the mission will be unresolved.

------------------

Official Staff-Lacky at <A HREF="http://xwlegacy.outpostd34.com"" TARGET=_blank>

XWing: Legacy</A>

asex.gif

Guest Marril

Also, it's funny because the "Cease your attack at once or you will be fired upon" sometimes happens. I've had Emon shoot at me for blowing the d@mned thing up.

And how can it be friendly if it's yellow-neutral? Yellow-neutral is hostile, isn't it?

------------------

Why is it that whenever someone says SOL I am always in trouble... whether it be Standards of Learning or (the other version). I'm always screwed.

--Tyais

Guest Marril

Originally posted by Flying Beastie:

Yellow-neutral is neutral. Red is hostile. wink.gif

Mission 2: Emon said "...yellow is neutral, presumed hostile...", and every yellow in the game save the Venix seems to have attacked me...

------------------

Why is it that whenever someone says SOL I am always in trouble... whether it be Standards of Learning or (the other version). I'm always screwed.

--Tyais

Guest Thrawn

lol

------------------

"Have no fear, your local Grand Admiral is here!"

ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn

Rogue 6

Archived