Home

Help! I can't get past Nadd's tomb!

RaV™

I've beat Nadd's tomb a couple of times, but this time i'm using Bao-Dur [Jedi] Visas, and Mandalore, but I still can't even get into the tomb before i get gunned down! Is my party selection not good or what's the problem that is holding me back from completing it?

I almost always go with Visas, Mandalore, and (Jedi) Bao-Dur. Every once in a while I change it up for something different, but rarely do I have significant problems. Sure I might die once or twice (with a hardcore mod and the Difficulty maxed) but I've never not been able to complete the quest.

I'm guessing that you're probably having some party managment issues. Just make sure that all your folks are attacking the same target and you should be fine. If you let your three NPC's run off and fight 3 different baddies, odds are they they'll all get pwned.

I always..always use Mandylore. V and Baor-dur (non jedi). never had a problem. Seeing as the next time I play I'll be making Baor a jedi I sense plain sailing ....Have you equipped them with footballs?

I typically use Mandalore, HK-47, and Mira/Hanharr, and I get through it in one piece playing the same difficulty settings as Achilles. HK can take a few more hits than Bao-Dur and is better at ranged support, and Mira/Hanharr are both good with computers. It worked for me. :)

Archived