Home

Smugglers ,have they been revamped?

reelguy227

Hi all,I will be on Galaxies tomorrow and am thinking of becoming a Smuggler,have they been revamped to include actual smuggling in their profession? And I need the Space Expansion in order to carry the smuggling out ? Thanks much.

God Bless and Mary Protect,

Reelguy

Nope, I dont beleive there is any advantage to being a smugglar in space. Only the space professions can make the advantage in space. However being a smuggler you can also have certain pistol shots that can keep the enemy at bay for a while.

Yeah, Im a 4/3/3/4 Smuggler (Of which ive been promised many things) and I havent gotten anything. I believe I heard someone saying that they will come out with it shortly after the ROW was underway. Im still waiting....

Originally posted by Ranre

Yeah, Im a 4/3/3/4 Smuggler (Of which ive been promised many things) and I havent gotten anything. I believe I heard someone saying that they will come out with it shortly after the ROW was underway. Im still waiting....

Truth be told,in all the time i played the game,the smuggler proffesion was being revamped,nothing ever happened to it though

Archived