Home

Battle 1 Mission 7 - Destroy sensor net

Guest Bing Lee

Guest Bing Lee

I just cant seem to complete this mission. My shield's seem useless against the TIEs. I have tried various tactics from taking the fighters on to laying low and sending orders to my squadron. Is it just a case of needing better dogfighting skills? What is the ideal strategy?

Thanks.

don't know... i think you may need to follow the breifings a little better and understand your role.

Take out the GW/P's first, they pose the biggest threat at the beginning of the mission since none of the TIE's have been lauched at that time. After you finished them off, go after the TIE's.

Also don't forget to take out the shuttle. One of your commanders will warn you once it is launched. After that, pick of the remaining TIE's (if any).

remember the idea is not to go for kills or points but complete the mission.. noce the mission is completed, THEN you can have fun and rack up points

Guest emupiett

In this mission, you must first ID all of the satellites and the station. Then you must destroy the mines. After that, make sure you protect the corvette while it docks (go for the bombers). If you are having trouble with the TIEs going for you, then have your wingmen cover you, or send for reinforcements if available.

------------------

"Intensify forward firepower!!"

Guest Bing Lee

Thanks for the help. I finally finished it. I think I was failing due to a lack of good dog fighting skills. I ended up taking the soft option , flying in the opposite direction of the battle and sending my wingmen to do the dirty work. I think I ought to go back to flight school...

Archived