Home

A great tool!

AceFox

Hey all,

I've been around since the good ol' days of LucasArts games (back then Lucasfilm), but relatively new to the forums. In fact, I've only recently started keeping up with the community since I got Psychonauts. Anyways, one of my favorite (possibly even the most favorite) game is Day of the Tentacle. Alas, I was never able to play the game on my P4 2 GHhz computer because the old music and speech couldn't access my newer sound card. I tried all my computers (and believe me I have quite a few), yet none could play the game as it was meant to be played. Finally, happened upon a link of bgbennyboy's and found his website:

http://quick.mixnmojo.com/

along with a link to VdmSound and was able to download a tool that not only brought back my beloved DOTT, but all my now retro games (Sam 'N Max, Indy FoA, etc.)! Oh, what a glorious day! Thank you, Benny! You rock dude! So elated am I, I do not even care that I am missing the midnight premiere of Star Wars III. :)

Benny being a regular mod on these forums, and with him giving us regular updates on said frontend, be rest assured, we've heard of it, but I'm sure he's not tired of the praise he gets for it anyway. It is truly a great piece of programming.

EDIT

And I caught the 10:30 morning showing just now.

Archived