Home

death star tunnel run

JeepaPaedm

I know moonstar's guide says use a speed of 100MGLT until u reach the pipe tunnel, where you then use 80MGLT......has anyone gone slower than 80 in the pipe tunnel?

The first part of the tunnel I'm fine....i get stuck as soon as it narrows...am i hugging the right hand wall too close as i approach the narrowing of the pipe tunnel?

JP

Guest Fondas

If you maintain a speed around 85 through your exit run, you should be fine.

When the tunnel gets narrow , you have to roll your craft (left or right, depends on your current orientation) and start shooting like crazy, 'cause there are some pipes ahead that might get a real pain...

good luck !

------------------

"No matter how pretty the bait,

a hook is still a hook !"

TZG+7

Done it.....not exactly Lando's way, but i done it.....

I'd like to make an addition to moonstar's guide.....

I cleared the exit path of the obstacles before coming back and blowing up the reactor....a little more in depth:

Go into the reactor room...wait for Wedge to do his job. Leave Reactor room, now there's Wedge rear-ending you, so you can take all the time you like to blow away everything. Go through the pipe tunnel, take your time if you want, clear the obstacles after the pipe tunnel up to the death star exit. Then turn around and fly back through. Clearing the way makes it easier to go faster 100+ in the non-pipe tunnels.....possibly giving you more time to do the pipe tunnel slower(although i was still doing around 85 in there). It just makes matters a little bit easier.

JP

next stop, lets see if i can do it Lando's way.

Archived