Home

how do i become a jedi

Raikoh Yorimizu

Originally posted by Raikoh Yorimizu

whats a temepark?

themepark you mean?

it's a building with people in it that will give you a series of quests with rewards and when you complete it you get a badge.

Imperial Themepark: quests from Vadar, the Emporer and other important Imperials.

Rebel Themepark: quests from Han Solo, C3PO, Mon Mothma and other rebel people.

Jabba's Themepark: in his palace on Tatooine, many quests from his men including Bib Fortuna.

Nym's Themepark: in his stronghold on Lok, quests from him and 2 of his men.(very short thempark)

I hope this clears it up a little

you have to get 5 content badges such as themeparks and other events etc Cries of Alderan which you can only do the third act now. so you do it this way as a imperial

Imperial themepark

Jabba's

Nym's

2 warren badges

Now when you get your Force sentivity your not done yet...depending on how many trees you have unlocked which will probably be 0.

You have to work on all of that xp turn it in, and after you do i believe 36mil xp you get one full tree...that is a estimate not sure the actual xp. Then when you are done with your 6 trees the old man returns to you and tells you to kill Melchee (need a group for this) Then after you do all of that you will be a jedi innate now you can't use a LS yet you still have a ways to go. You have to complete your padawan trials then you have to grind the 20k xp (which is rough to do with no LS specials) until you reach your novice boxes...which take 8 skill points. So as you learn more jedi branches you have to start giving up your normal profession branches. It's alot of hard work your not going to get it overnight, be warned it could take anywhere from 3 months to 6mos or a year depending on your play style.

Archived