Home

Query.

warchild75

Can anyone answer this question

I got to the part where you are playing the girl and the exile is locked out and you have to let him in in the tunnels.

But my xbox broke and i wondered how much of the game is left i know i stilll have to do goto's yacht.How many hours of gameplay left do you reckon:mauls:

Originally posted by Venom750

Is it the 1,2,3 or 4 planet you went to after Telos for example you went to Dantonnie then ondereron/Dxun etc

It was a while ago but i think it was the third or fourth planet i went to i had done dantooine, dxun, korriban.I think.:saberr:

Only read if you wanna know what happen's

Lets see then you've got the RAVANGER the battle with nilihus then Atris next to malachor which is kind of long and two major battles their one with Sion and then Keria and then your done

So i guessing about 4 to 5 hours remember this is a don't hold me too it:)

Originally posted by Venom750

Only read if you wanna know what happen's

Lets see then you've got the RAVANGER the battle with nilihus then Atris next to malachor which is kind of long and two major battles their one with Sion and then Keria and then your done

So i guessing about 4 to 5 hours remember this is a don't hold me too it:)

Cheers for that well the good thing is bcoz im getting another xbox i have to start all over again.yay.:D might start as a female havent tried that yet.:D

Archived