Home

Too Many Jedi?

Jeff

While running through Mos Eisley, I heard a lightsaber ignite so I stopped to watch. A Jedi started attacking somebody. I thought, cool, thats the first Jedi I've seen. Then another Jedi started attacking the first Jedi. I thought it was odd that 2 Jedi were attacking each other in Mos Eisley.

I have now come across 4 Jedi, 3 use double bladed lightsabers, and 2 were Dark Jedi (or at least had red sabers). I thought that Jedi were supposed to be extremelyrare. Why are there 4 running around Mos Eisley?

Guest DarthMaulUK

Indeed

Check out the Publish 20 notes. Basically SOE lied to the bounty hunters of the galaxy by saying that you will get your targets name. ALmost 98% of the time I don't and go on a blind hunt.

I turned up to a bunch of jedi just to see and they asked 'ok which one is the target' and I said ' just let me tab you all first'! Utter stupidity of the highest order.

Of course they havent bothered to fix it and as a result of these changes to the way Bounty Hunters track Jedi - more and more come out of the wood work. Why? Because, again thanks to SOE - despite your target actually being online - the system says he isnt!

Jedi are having a field day and its starting to bug me that I have wasted months on a Profession I mastered in order to keep the Jedi population down. Think of all those monthly fees that has taken. Not impressive at all.

DMUK

Originally posted by DarthMaulUK

Of course they havent bothered to fix it and as a result of these changes to the way Bounty Hunters track Jedi - more and more come out of the wood work. Why? Because, again thanks to SOE - despite your target actually being online - the system says he isnt!

Jedi are having a field day and its starting to bug me that I have wasted months on a Profession I mastered in order to keep the Jedi population down. Think of all those monthly fees that has taken. Not impressive at all.

I would think they would have that fixed by now...But obviously SOE only cares about getting our money on rushed games, not about fixing the tons of bugs in the games.

Originally posted by zcizzo

i think im going jedi... a REAL jedi... hiding and only use my saber in real emergencies....... how do you lower vis points?

That is a better way to do it. I saw today a Dark Jedi with a double bladed saber randomly kill a rebel guard.

Archived