Home

vehicles...

JediMasterEd

Originally posted by Lord JayVizIon

the actually said units that we've never seen before are going to be in the game (i.e. from that star wars essentials to vehicles and vessels). most, if not all, of the biggies from the movies should be there.......

So you think we're gonna see the Amphibion? Thats my favorite! ;)

They do carryover those rebel vehicles. Look at the screenshots and you see the tank used by the rebs and the transports and stuff have the same narrow sleek design and the same shaped and styled 'winshields'. I wouldn't be surprised if they used the at-aa. In fact the vehicle I want them to put in the most is the MT-AT(mountain terrain armored transport;just imagine a mechanical 60 foot high spider). It looks so friggin cool. And I'd like to see the various other Trade Fed vehicles and wookie vehicles and the gungan vehicles/creatures. Heck,I wanna see all the vehicles in a big free for all in a screenshot for us to see. now THAT'd be cool.

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by edwardc87

i wonder of they will allow you to build some of the bigger craft. Corellian Corvettes possably?

We don't need to have that disscussion again :D

Anyways, i definately think that they should post a "tech tree" on their website or something, that would be great, and it would give us alot to talk about.

Guest Tie Guy

What, units aren't normally changed at the last minute, small features and other tweaks are done at the last minute, usually.

Originally posted by edwardc87

they could at least give us a heads up on what units to expect

Yeah, the game comes out soon you'd at think that we would know what units are in the game. Sure we know *some* but we should know ALL by this time.

...but i don't think they'll try to keep the secrecy for GB in the same category as, say, an Episode 2.

After all, you want to get people excited after a rather disappointing RTS. So you let them know what they can expect.

I think the reason a unit-list hasn't been posted yet, was that the art wasn't completed yet. Now it is, so it shouldn't be long now..

Guest Tie Guy

I think that most of the art is finished, after all, they are testing the game already.

BTW, LEC didn't keep any "secrets" about FOCom, they had a complete unit list a while before the release.

Archived