Home

The Fan Art Competition Thread (ex-poll)

VampireNaomi

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thnx:)

Steve, I really liked your pic:)

So, I guess it's up to me to name the next challange...So here it is:

Create a scene with any characters/character from any LucasArts adventure game in any LucasArts adventure game world. But at least one character or place must be from Grim Fandango. Speech bubbles are optional.

Have fun:)

Hey this is a great idea and I love all the artwork! But I cant get around to making anything in under five days. I could try and post something with photoshop but I'm not very good at it and my stuff looks sloppy. But I am working on the famous art idea right now but who knows when ill finish it.

Later.

I would like to take part, but I'm so busy with my examinations that I hardly have any free time. Ugh.

I think people might be "afraid" of this challenge because it's not very specific. While it tells you what to do, it gives you more freedom than the previous challenges and not everyone feels inspired by that. Or something. I don't even know why I'm analyzing this.

This is NOTHING to do with the competition, little to do with Grim Fandango (it's Tierra de los Muertos stuff, but hey, skeletons are skeletons)

I call it 'Abbey Road'. Do a google search for it to see the Beatles' album cover :)

full20050913175330.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived