Home

Anti_Aliasing in GF

Baja

Hello all,

Nothing too serious, but I was just curious if anyone knew how to enable AA in Grim Fandango. I have an ATI 9600 xt, and I do have 6x AA enabled within the ATI control panel properties, but it doesn't seem to translate into the game when I go to play.

The game does support anti-aliasing, at least it did with Nvidia cards. Since the Geforce 4 (and drivers) though, it doesn't seem to work properly -- a 'trail' of artifacts are left behind the anti-aliased characters. As for ATI, I have no idea.

*goes to check her settings*

that's what's making GF unplayable for me... graphic artifacts trail all over the screen, making it impossible to tell what's what.

i have an ATi 9600 XT with older drivers. i play a lot of old games alongside my new ones... so far, most games from 96 on, alongside nethack :p, don't give me many problems.

V***V

If it's the same issue I'm talking about, simply disabling anti-aliasing should resolve it -- there's generally an option in your graphics card drivers for it. It'd be a help if you could take a screenshot for some visual aid, by the way. :)

Archived