Home

The Place to Play X-Wing Alliance and X-Wing vs. TIE-Fighter!

Suntear_Keeper

As many of you may or may not know, XvT and XWA were played on the MSN Gaming Zone. However, over a year and a half ago Microsoft "cleaned out" all the old games. However, there still is a place to play thanks to a dedicated gamer named Stressor. He's created a gaming client that can support XvT, XvT:BoP, and XWA. It's a neat place. All the old zoners now flock there and play in all the tournaments and wars that are STILL going on!

Here's the link to the gaming client. It's called Errant Venture. http://ccanuk.brinkster.net/xvt/redist.zip

You'll need to unzip it!

I hope to see some new faces to this timeless community!

*cheers!*

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I downloaded the application that allows us to gather online.

In the three days I've had this app there was only one time that I saw people online, and none of them would respond. I think maybe they were playing a game but they had the limit to 2.

People PLEASE get this app and support MULTIPLAYER.

If you don't want to get the app at least play with me direct tcp/ip

contact me at chrsplmr@sbcglobal.net or myspace.com/squierx or just AIM me - djaychrispy

• 1 year later...

does this work on vista? I double-click on the sample.exe file which comes up with the terms of service. If i click that I agree, it closes that window and then nothing happens. My friend is using it with xp and it works just fine for him. can you help me?

• 1 year later...

Archived