Home

Cheat Menu?

Jimbo_Jetplane

I was looking for cheats to mess about with on the game and I faced the same problem again and again

When Iwant to do such things as insert vehicles into the game and such it tells you to press Shift + ~ to bring up a command menu then type in the cheats.

This doesn't bring up any menu, ive tried evrything.

Can u help?

You probable got a european keyboard, or that's what I call it :)

Because people in USA and UK use qwerty boards, and some other countrys azerty ones, some keys changed. I need to do Shift + ² the key above your tab key. If it doesn't work (wich I don't think) then you got to ask someone from your country, because there are still other kinds of keyboards. But I think these are the 2 most used.

And make sure the ground's flat. If it isn't, you could still have clipping issues. You can fix these by flying up a little (using noclip), and then spawning. It seems I misread your post, by the way. You are in fact talking about vehicles, not NPCs, right?

And make sure the ground's flat. If it isn't, you could still have clipping issues. You can fix these by flying up a little (using noclip), and then spawning. It seems I misread your post, by the way. You are in fact talking about vehicles, not NPCs, right?

Yes vehicles like the animal vehicles and the tie-fighters and such - i press everything but they dont move

• 2 weeks later...

If you want to fly a x-wing or a tie or something you look at it and press the 'use button' when you are in it you press and hold the 'jump button' your starfighter will rise and then when you are well up in the air you press forward key and tataaaa you are flying and shooting (Great fun!!) I have done it and it works! Go to this map to fly it the best one... t2_trip

Archived