Home

Make your own death certificate

MJ

As I'm sure many of you realise from following the blog 'Conversations with dead people' by Matias Ferrera (hint, hint) I've come up with a template for the Department of Death 'death certificate'. You can see an example here.

If anyone would like to have a death certificate for themselves made up, send me a photo of yourself (either posting it in this thread or by other means) and let me know any details.

Just FYI though, don't bother asking for your reaper to be Manuel Calavera. This is a Tierra de los Muertos thing, not a Grim Fandango thing. :)

I thought it was supposed to be Spanish sounding (Miguel, Le Parka, Tierra de los Muertos).

In which case, I would be "A. Conrado Lanzador." Hell yeah.

And Sallim, you would be Arturo. If you find the meaning of your last name, I can translate it's meaning into a Spanish last name.

Ok here goes

Lanzador, Alfredo Conrado

Date of Death: August 29, 2005

Time of Death: Approx. 10:00 P.M.

Location of Death: New Orleans, Louisiana

Apparently, Mr. Lanzador believed "Hurricane Katrina" was, like the British "Piano Man," a hoax, and drove his 1981 Buick Riviera hundreds of miles south to prove his point. When he arrived in the city, he found himself correct - the hurricane was, indeed, a lie fabricated by Vin Diesel as an excuse to have the entire city to himself while he went on a much needed shopping binge. Upon encountering Mr. Lanzador, Vin Diesel promptly attacked him, using martial arts skills that he developed as a peasant boy in Moscow. Lanzador managed to kill his attacker and escape, but was unaware that every star in the sky is, in actuality, a dormant Vin Diesel clone. Needless to say, a star crashed into New Orleans, and an entirely new Vin Diesel proceeded to behead Mr. Lanzador.

Reaper in Attendance: Claudia Carranza

Current Status: Legal Immigrant (green card)

Is residency required?: Yes

If so, has residency been allocated: Yes

Future Prospects: Although of almost no other use whatsoever, Lanzador can adopt an almost picture-perfect Russian accent at will. This may make him an interesting secretary.

• 9 months later...

Archived