Home

HELP! I NEED HELP!

metaguardian

Guys I have some real problems with Jedi Academy multiplayer all of a sudden. I started playing in December (some of you may have even played against me online--my online name is metaguardian), and have had no problems whatsoever since. However, a couple of days ago when I clicked on multiplayer no servers would be listed. I would just get a little message at the bottom left of the screen saying "Getting info for servers", but no servers would be listed. I tried clicking "Get New Servers" and "Refresh Server List", but nothing could help. Both single-player, solo and create a game still work fine. I reinstalled the entire JA, and yet the same keeps happening (of course the single-player, solo and create a game are still working) and no servers are listed. I download maps and stuff every now and then, but no mods or anything that could damage the game. I have never had a problem before now and it is driving me INSANE!

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP! I CANT LIVE WITHOUT JEDI ACADEMY MULTIPLAYER!

Have you re-installed or updated your firewall recently?

The first time I updated Zone Alarm, it reset the permissions for JKA. Next time I played, it opened a prompt window asking for internet access and wouldn't go any further until I confirmed one way o the other. But, because I was running JKA in full screen mode, this prompt was 'behind' JKA. Also, because I was running in full screen, I couldn't Alt-Tab back to click okay.

So I lowered the resolution to below my monitor res, and clicked full-screen to off. That way, when I played I couold see my desktop in the background and switch to ZA when it prompted me. Sorted.

Hope that helps anyways :)

B.

Archived